4/30/2551

Webkinz Rabbit



Webkinz Rabbit5
I purchased the Webkinz Rabbit for my granddaughter for Easter. She loves all the Webkinz animals but had mentioned that she thought it would be cool to get the bunny for an Easter present. She had a big smile on her face when she eyed the bunny. It wasn't long before she was on the computer at the Webkinz site adding it (along with her sister's new Love Frog) to her Webkinz online family. I purchased the rabbit on March 16 and was really relieved when it arrived on time for Easter Sunday. Thanks to Toys & Co for making her wish come true.

KIDS LOVE IT!5
My daughter loves this rabbit. It is really cute and she keeps all her Webkinz together when she goes on line for her pet care. These are really cute animals.

Webkins5
My grand daughter's love Webkins as do a lot of other childern I know ! Thay go on line and play games Etc. so thay are reading learning computer skills, hand eye coordination and thay have a cute cuddly toy. Great all the way around, unless the dog gets it !

[ More Review ]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

ebay